Thursday, August 29, 2013

HUNTER + Rag & Bone

Ok, how amazing is this? Just in case Hunter boots weren't already a must have in every girl's wardrobe but now Rag & Bone collaborates with them to make the most amazing, probably the coolest rain boots ever. I need a pair, seriously.

Rag & Bone has been one of my favourite brands for, of course, their impeccable craftsmanship on constructing clothes and their effortless/cool British vibe in all their collections. I could dress head to to toe with their understated yet edgy take on fashion, it's definitely my style. It's no surprise to me that they create an amazing rain boot collection with Hunter, which by the way, is the king of rain boots. That being said, we must own at least one pair. The colections is out for sale on September 9th, but you can pre-order your pretty boots if you are like me and cannot waith to hold them in your hands, or better said, feet. Just in time for fall.
There are four different colours available, the black one is my favourite though.
Image from Hunter

The zipper on the outside is a nice touch, adding the classic Hunter boot an edgy look.
Image from Hunter















































Do you like this collaboration? What do you think of these two brands?

Xx,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment