Sunday, August 25, 2013

Zara TRF Fall Lookbook

There's no news that grunge is now very popular in fashion lately, and judging by the amount of merchandise inspired by it on stores now, we can tell is quite on trend for the next season. To be honest, this style, hasn't been one of my favourites before but it has come to my attention that I wear a lot of this style elements' actually. It has recently being growing in me for the last couple of years unconsciously. 

Today I realized I do evoke grunge in many of my outfits, weird right? I can't believe I didn't notice before, specially when I thought I had nothing to do with that era and felt completely unrelated to grunge music, style, or anything related (excluding Kurt Cobain, which I have to admit I have a little crush on). I think it has something to do about plaid and my long lasting indifference, which we know it's like the most outstanding feature from those times fashion. For some reason plaid has never been of my interest, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I wore plaid every day for eleven years in a row? (yup, I was a private school girl), I think that's probably it. 

Anyway, I don't own any plaid neither Doc Martens but there is something about grunge that now I think is fascinating. Lately I feel tempted to update my wardrobe with some of the most characteristic elements from the rebellious 90's era.  Plaid, combat boots, and a Nirvana tee are on my to-buy list already. This fall I plan on adding a slightly grunge touch to some of my outfits, it will mix perfectly with some of the chunky oversized knits I already own, I'm in that british/cool/gloomy/effortless kind of mood, ya know? I wanted to share Zara's TRF Fall Collection, it seems to be a nice option this season, don't you think?

Plaid, plaid, and more plaid. Perfect balance so it remains stylish.



I love the floor length top with a shorter loose knit over.
Although floral  aren't much my think, I think the dress on the back looks quite good.

Chunky scarfs... my fave!




Click here to take a look at the complete collection. Which garments do yo like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment