Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why I decided to start a blog.


First of all let me tell you that I’m that kind of girl who sees life her own way, makes her own rules, and care less about what people might think.  I’m always looking at the bright side of things and enjoying every moment of my life. The idea of writing a blog came to me a few years back as I not only do love to write but I also wanted to share my thoughts with the world. Unfortunately never gave myself the time back then to do it. So now considering I’m jobless, recently single, and back into my mum’s house I’ve got plenty of free time on my hands these days and what better way to spend it but on writing about life, love, fashion, and everything else that I constantly wander on. So here I am, writing the first post to this blog, I hope you enjoy!

Xx,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment