Saturday, August 10, 2013

WWW: What Would I Wear

To first day of school.


Even when I'm no longer a student (encountered feelings) I decided to do my very first post of What Would I Wear for that so much expected first day of school. I know how difficult it can get for most girls, no matter if you're in high school or college it is always important for us how we look on that day. They say we are never supposed to judge a book by it cover, and that's true sometimes (specially when it comes to actual books), but first impressions are ALWAYS important. I do believe it is more about how you feel about yourself and how you want to present yourself to others. Confidence is the best accessory, that's not an argument, but what better way to complement it than with a great outfit. So here it is, what I would wear to my first day of school. 

1. Stradivarius $15.95E
2. Current/Elliot $658
3. Alexander Wang $566
4. Givenchy $650
5. Illesteva $260
6. Herschel & Supply Co. $39.99
7. Chanel $27





This outfit is somewhat sporty yet stylish. I love how the boyfriend cut leather pants (this cut is my favourite lately) and oversized sweaters look together,  this is a style that I go for a lot, so comfy and effortless. Those laced leather sneakers are so cool I cant even contain myself, they combine perfectly with those pants, and they would go perfectly with many things in my wardrobe, I want them... like... NOW! I chose accessories that would stand out and add a pop of colour to the look, I usually wear neutral tones, white, black, grey, so I try to have fun when it comes to accessories, whether it's either a chunky  necklace or bright coloured shoes, they always make you stand out. This time an asymmetric necklace makes the perfect team with a bright yellow classic backpack and metallic royal blue nail polish. The sunglasses are just the cherry on top. I love this!

What do you think? 

Xx,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment